Camera Ready Paper Instructions
Step 1: Final Camera ready paper preparation
1. Please follow IEEE two column A4 size standard conference format for preparing your final manuscript also. For more details please visit: IEEE Templates page. https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html
2. Revised Version: Revise your paper based on reviewers’ comments/suggestions (if any). The reviewer’s comments are available in the EDAS portal: https://npsc2022.edas.info/
3. The maximum page limit is six pages including references. No author biography at the end.
4. Similarity with other papers should be low (a similarity index below 20 % overall is acceptable for publication) Also similarity index should be less than 5% from an individual source, irrespective of self/other author paper. The papers failing to meet the standards of mentioned similarity index would not be considered for presentation. The maximum file size allowed is 5 MB and the file format is Adobe PDF (.pdf) without any encryption and/or passwords.
5. The authors are expected to make sure that the comments of the reviewers/meta-reviewers have been addressed in the final manuscript.
Step 2: Add Copyright Information to the First Page of the Paper
Please affix the appropriate copyright clearance code notice at the bottom of the first column of the first page of paper according to guidelines set forth in the Cataloging/Copyright Instructions for an IEEE Conference Proceeding.
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright.
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-6654-6202-0/22/$31.00 ©2022 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-6654-6202-0/22/$31.00 ©2022 European Union
- For all other papers, the copyright notice is: 978-1-6654-6202-0/22/$31.00 ©2022 IEEE
Step 3: PDF eXpress check
1. After you have appropriately revised your paper, pass your revised paper through PDF eXpress using Conference ID (57038X) by going to the URL (https://ieee-pdf-express.org/).
2. After passing through PDF eXpress check, download and save the file. It has to be uploaded on EDAS portal.
3. If you do not have an account in Pdf eXpress, click on the link “Create account” and fill in your information (email address and password).
4. If you are not familiar with Pdf eXpress you can get detailed instructions on using IEEE PDF eXpress at https://ieee-pdf-express.org/External/UsingIEEEPDFeXpress
Step 4. Submission of the copyright form
1. Click on the copyright sign © corresponding to your paper from the EDAS portal. Now, the author will be redirected to IEEE eCF site to submit copyright form.
2. After filling out the IEEE copyright form and copyright agreements, there is an option to download the completed IEEE Copyright Form in PDF (The corresponding author would have received the copyright form through email also).
3. The copyright form should be uploaded during the registration process. Please note that the corresponding author can submit the copyright form for all the authors.
Step 5. Paper Submission
1. Please change the file name of the pdf Express checked camera ready paper to PID1570XXXXXX (where 1570XXXXXX is your paper ID in EDAS) before submission.
2. Submit the final version of the paper (after passing it through PDF express check) through the author console in EDAS portal.
3. Please note that authors are expected to retain the title of the original paper in the final paper. Also, the author list in the original paper cannot be changed in the final manuscript.
—> Papers to the conferences are open and can be submitted by clicking on the link provided here Paper Submission Link
Step 6: Conference registration
Conference registration with payment of registration fees is mandatory to have the paper included in the conference program and the proceedings. The registration portal will be opened soon. Please check the website regularly for updates.
—> After submission of the paper and conference registration fees, fill out the registration form by visiting the pages given in the link here Registration