NPSC 2022 is accepting “camera-ready papers” for final submission. Authors are required to submit the paper on EDAS as per the paper submission guidelines (click here). Afterward, authors have to complete the process by depositing the conference fee and filling out the registration form.
Please check the guidelines carefully before completing the registration process.
The participants may choose to register under the following two affiliations:
1) Indian Author(s)/ Attendee(s):
The author(s)/attendee(s) having “current affiliation from India” are requested to pay the registration fees directly through NEFT/RTGS/IMPB/Bank transfer to the account details given below.
Bank Name:- State Bank of India (SBI)
Account Name:- IRD ACCOUNT IITD
Account Number:- 10773572600
Account Type:- Saving Account
IFSC Code:- SBIN0001077
MICR Code:- 110002156
2) International Author(s)/Attendee(s):
The author(s)/attendee(s) having current affiliation from “other than country India” are requested to follow the steps in the link:
The international participants are also requested to see the step-by-step guideline to register for the conference NPSC 2022 by clicking here.
Guideline and Rules for Registration:
The authors are requested to please go through the guidelines carefully before making the final registration.
1. In student registration, the author is allowed to present only one paper.
2. In academic/industry registration, the author can present at most two papers.
3. The benefit of IEEE membership will be only provided if the registering author has active IEEE membership on the day of making the conference fee payment.
4. The author’s current affiliation from abroad will be considered as an international author, and the registration fee will be charged as per the category.
5. Participants other than the presenter also need to make registration as “Attendees” to attend the conference.
6. In the case of the author’s/individual other than the registered willing to join the NPSC conference in paper presentation/keynote/tutorial session, separate registration must be done.
7. If more than one author of a paper wishes to present the paper or attend the conference, they must register separately as a presenter or attendee.
8. Transaction receipt uploaded should be named as EDAS Paper ID (in pdf or jpg/jpeg format, e.g., 1570XXXXXX)
9. The presenter has to Upload a valid affiliation identity card for registration.
10. The conference is in physical/offline mode only. Therefore, no request for online/virtual presentations will be considered.
11. The registration fee is non-refundable.
12. The certificate will be issued to the Presenter/Attendee only.
—>Please select the appropriate affiliation and designation to determine fee amount and transfer the same to the bank details given below.
—>After the transaction is successful, please save the transaction details and UTR/Transaction number, which should be uploaded in the following part of the form.
Fill out the Registration Form with the transaction ID/UTR Number by clicking the button below.